Faculty & Professional Crew Positions
Class Afloat accepts applications year round from qualified secondary teachers and crew. We generally conclude our hiring in March of each year for the following school year . If your resume and qualifications are aligned with assignment vacancies, you will be contacted for an interview. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to interview all candidates.
Class Afloat is currently seeking qualified Senior faculty to join the ship for our upcoming 2018-2019 school year starting in Amsterdam on September 10, 2017. Daily stipend, flights, health coverage, gear issue, accommodation, and food are all included.
If you have the proper Senior qualifications and are looking to teach in a very exciting, dynamic environment, please contact Megan MacLeod, Head of School, at email@example.com.
We also welcome applications from certified professional crew, cooks and medical officers. All professional personnel must hold, at a minimum, STCW-95 certification. To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now hiring - High School English and/ or Social Studies Faculty (February 2, 2018 to May 31, 2018)
Class Afloat is currently seeking a faculty to join the ship for our 2017-2018 school year in Bridgetown, Barbados on February 2nd, 2018. The upcoming route includes stops in Europe, South America, and the Caribbean. Daily stipend, flights, health coverage, gear issue, accommodation, and food are all included.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized post secondary institution
- 2-5 years of teaching experience preferred
- Educational qualifications in secondary teachable subjects are required
- A passion and motivation to teach and guide young people in an experiential educational setting
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you have the proper Senior qualifications and are looking to teach in a very exciting, dynamic environment, please contact Megan MacLeod, Head of School at email@example.com For further information on our program, please check our website at www.classafloat.com.