- This event has passed.
Spring Information Session – Online
March 11, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Learn more about spending a semester or full school year or Gap Year at sea with Class Afloat! Enjoy a short presentation followed by a casual Q&A with our Director of Admissions.
Things we’ll be covering include:
– Academics (high school, gap year and university options)
– Port programs
– Student life
– Volunteer opportunities
– Application process
– Tuition fees
– Scholarships and deadlines
How to Join:
1. Send us a message or contact request over Skype. Our Skype name is: Class Afloat – West Island College International Recruitment and Admissions.
** IMPORTANT ** Please include a note with your request mentioning that you are joining specifically for our INFORMATION SESSION. If you do not include this information with your request, you may not be added to the session.
2. Jot down a few questions you have about the program.
3. Grab a snack and hang tight! We’ll invite you to join the conversation – you don’t have to do a thing.
Have to leave early? Don’t worry about it! Just leave us your email address and we’ll send you a copy of the presentation.
Questions? Email our Director of Admissions directly at email@example.com or send us a DM and we’ll get back to you asap.