Class Afloat is always interested in connecting with qualified faculty who have senior secondary teaching qualifications.
Faculty Positions Include
- Mathematics & Physics
- Social Studies (History and Political Science)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized postsecondary institution
- 2-5 years of teaching experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree in respective discipline
- A passion and motivation to teach and guide young people in an experiential educational setting
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We accept faculty applications on an ongoing basis. If your resume and qualifications are aligned with assignment vacancies, you will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to Megan MacLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org